Hi,

I have dual head nvidia card and like to make dual seat gentoo box.
(i.e. two people can work simultaneously, using their own monitor+mouse+kbd)

I met these problems:
1. one X window server can work only with one mouse, kbd and VGA card
2. nvidia driver doesn't allow to run  two X servers on single dual head card

I configured Xorg.conf for two semi independent screens (signed as
:0.0 and :0.1),
but didn't succeed to attach extra kbd/mouse to them.
(I can run e.g. mplayer on one screen in "fullscreen" mode and work on
the other,
but still using one mouse+kbd.)

I got inspired by this link:
 http://research.edm.uhasselt.be/~jori/page/index.php?n=Misc.DualSeatX

So I have to compile Xgl, run it on both screens and then attach extra
mouse + kbd to them via  XevdevServer.

Does anybody know how to compile Xgl on Gentoo box ?

TIA.
noro

I found these outdated links, but nothing useful:

http://www.gentoo-wiki.info/XGL
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-641342.html
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/Xgl