On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:04:24 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:

> > I was only half joking. There's a GPS tracker app for the Google
> > Android so you can find it if stolen.
>
> <conspiracy_theory>
> Or someone else can track _you_!
> </conspiracy_theory>

Yes, but only the people running the tracking service. One of the
interesting features of the tracking software is that you can turn it on
with an SMS message, if you know the activation code, so you can start it
when your phone is stolen.

Of course, Google will know where you are every time you have Google maps
show your location,but they already know everything about you anyway :-O

--
Neil Bothwick

Top Oxymorons Number 44: Advanced BASIC