Hi Paul,

Paul Hartman wrote:
1 a: be commanded or requested to <you must stop> b: be urged to :
ought by all means to <you must read that book>

2: be compelled by physical necessity to <one must eat to live> : be
required by immediate or future need or purpose to <we must hurry to
catch the bus>

3 a: be obliged to : be compelled by social considerations to <I must
say you're looking well> b: be required by law, custom, or moral
conscience to <we must obey the rules> c: be determined to <if you
must go at least wait for me> d: be unreasonably or perversely
compelled to <why must you argue>

4: be logically inferred or supposed to <it must be time>

5: be compelled by fate or by natural law to <what must be will be>

6: was or were presumably certain to : was or were bound to <if he did
it she must have known>

7dialect : may  , shall —used chiefly in questions

hehe thats really interesting :)
But set this option in the kernel fixed my problem :)
And no, I´m not running a 64bit kernel, that brings no advantage for the system.

Thanks a lot for the small language lesson.

Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

TIA,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook