090101 Dale wrote:
> Could it be a font that is missing or corrupt?
> It is strange that Kghostview works tho if it is a missing font.

I don't have problems with fonts otherwise.
The version of p 10 shown by KGV doesn't seem to have anything unusual,
but perhaps one of the little graphics is causing a problem.

> Could it be qt or some other lib that has a issue?

Not given that Kghostview renders it.

> I did search for "kpdf crash" on fgo but have not searched bgo.
> Should this be reported to KDE folks or Gentoo folks?

One of us shd report it to the KDE bugzilla,
but also their database sb searched first.

One further idea is to see what happens
if you try to open it with Open Office 3 , which claims to input PDF.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca