On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 04:29:15PM +0000, Neil Bothwick wrote:

> > > Does this coincide with (re)emerging glibc?
> >
> > As a matter of fact, I did re-emerge glibc on that day, at that time.
> > Must be there's a connection that I didn't find in my searching the
> > 'net?
>
> The connection is that the glibc ebuild reloads init and runs locale-gen
> in the pkg_postinst function.

Okay, that's good to know.  Now that you point it out, I see it in the
ebuild.  I guess it might be good to have a better understanding of the
ebuilds in order to examine them for such things.

Thanks, Neil!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
        Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.