I will keep that in mind, the full MTA will wait a little a bit then.
Thank you for the smtp servers ;)

Mike Kazantsev a écrit :
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:54:05 +0100
laurent <laur...@logiquefloue.org> wrote:

I first just need my apache to send mails via mod_php and mod_neko.

I'd also suggest using lite smtp client, like msmtp, which I find a
bit more feature-packed and stable than ssmtp, while being just as easy
to set up.

And if you're still going to choose full-fledged MTA, keep in mind
that you'll need a non-firewalled connection (at least to some ports)
and reverse DNS record - so that if you type "host <Your_IP>" (or
"dig -x <IP>") you'll get the correct domain name, otherwise nearly
every mail service will consider you to be anonymous spammer and won't
deliver any mail from your MTA.