Grant wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the 2006.0 minimal LiveCD
> iso?  According to this:
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/liveusb.xml
>
> "If you want to use the minimal CD on a smaller key or boot a <i686
> system, you need to follow the procedure described in this document
> with a 2006.0 minimal CD image because of a bug in more recent
> releases."
>
> My USB key is only 512MB so I need the minimal CD.  I tried going
> ahead with 2008.0 anyway but it won't boot.  I'm trying to install
> Gentoo on an Acer Aspire 110.
>
> - Grant

Save a copy of this.  If you can't find one anywhere else, I may have
one laying around that I could mail to you.  I'm on dial-up so I did
mean to say "mail", as in snail mail.  That is also if you are in the
USA as well.

I'm pretty sure I have a 1.4 somewhere, a 2007 and a 2008.  I'd have to
look to make sure tho.  I'm not sure about a 2006 but can't never tell.
I'm a pack rat.

Dale

:-)  :-)