Bugzilla from en.a...@gmail.com wrote:

hallo, thank you very much for the answer. i wouldn't now why checkfs should
have been in CONFIG_PROTECT, because i have never touched it, but it is true
that i had to update my openrc/baselayout. when i remove checkfs, though, it
would not solve the problem of localmount being run before fsck, would it?
the mounted /home part could still not be scanned, i suppose. am i wrong
here?

Greetings,
Niklas