On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:34 PM, J. Roeleveld <jo...@antarean.org> wrote:

> Today succesfully installed kde4.2 on amd64.
> I first removed my old KDE completely and then installed it on a clean system.
>
> Only reinstalling the old kde libs for programs that have not yet been ported
> to kde4.2.
>
> Not run into any problems so far. Did have to unmask (~amd64) quite a few
> packages to get it to install.
>
> --
> Joost

I should have mentioned in my original email that I run ~x86 and that
I upgraded from KDE4.1. I had a few blockers which I had to emerge -C,
but other than that, everything except the systemsetting and startkde
package emerge fine.

I tried looking at the order of the emerges, but nothing seems out of
the ordinary as far as my knowledge goes. I tried rebuilding the
dependacies of systemsettings, but that did not resolve the problem.

What can I do about this? No one else seem to have this problem?

Regards
Dirk