> ATH5K has been in the kernel for a little while,the reason
> for using
> 2.6.28 is that it also supports the wired NIC. With the
> addition of the
> eee ACPI modules, I can now run with no third party modules
> on my Eee.

When I do a search for 2.6.28 I get a patch. For gentoo-sources, 2.6.27 is the
latest I can find.

Currently using 2.6.24. Will that patch bridge the gap?

At a big disadvantage here, my home PC, gentoo, is woefully out of date and I
can't do anything for it because my ISP, hdcanada.com, just disappeared. No
warning, no explanation. I have to pedal to town and use the wifi with the EEE.

mw