Set something that will show on the modinfo command?

I dont have e1000, but this a coda.ko example

bunyip ~ # modinfo coda
filename:       /lib/modules/2.6.27-gentoo-r4/kernel/fs/coda/coda.ko
version:        6.6
license:        GPL
alias:          char-major-67-*
author:         Jan Harkes, Peter J. Braam
srcversion:     88DB5609F61269AF835BA05
depends:
vermagic:       2.6.27-gentoo-r4 preempt mod_unload modversions
PENTIUMM
bunyip ~ #

Billk