All,

After sync'ing yesterday and getting a whole bunch of packages evince
had problems and gnome never got installed.  Today after sync'ing I get
the following which doesn't make sense to me.  Can someone help.

# emerge -uDNp world
!!! CONFIG_PROTECT is empty

Calculating dependencies... done!

emerge: there are no ebuilds built with USE flags to satisfy
">=app-text/poppler-bindings-0.8[gtk,cairo]".
!!! One of the following packages is required to complete your request:
- app-text/poppler-bindings-0.10.4 (Change USE: +cairo)
(dependency required by "app-text/evince-2.24.2" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "gnome-base/gnome-2.24.1" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "world" [argument])

Thanks,

Dave