On 03/19/09 13:07, Paul Hartman wrote:

I think the user DB setting is in /usr/NX/etc/server.cfg

No there is no such file or directory on the server; that is why I'm asking
if after setting the password for user "nx" I should run this command again:
nxsetup --install --setup-nomachine-key --clean --purge

as it is my impression that the setup was not complete.

Hmm. Okay, I am actually using nxserver-freeedition and not
nxserver-freenx. (I always get those confused).

Thanks, it is the first time I"m using it.
What is the actual difference between nxserver-freeedition and nxserver-freenx
besides the license?
Maybe I'll try nxserver-freeedition.

--
#Joseph