On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 01:31:57PM +0400, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
> I have found it is possible to select a restoring of a manually saved KDE4
> session. But have not found how to save :-) Help!

It just needs a relogin to show the option in the logout dialog, last time I
tried it, it worked this way:

 - switch to restore manually saved session in  systemsettings/wherever,
   no "save this session" appears in the logout dialog...
 - just log out of kde and log in again, now there should be the save
   this session option in the logout dialog...

   yoyo

--
      _

YoYo () Siska