KH wrote:
> Dale schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have ran into a problem here.  When I go to http://wireless.att.com/
>> Seamonkey crashes.  It does this pretty fast even tho I am on a slow
>> dial-up connection.  Can someone confirm that this does the same with
>> them.  Please, don't have anything open that hasn't been saved.
>>

> Hi,
>
> I cannot confirm this. from the shall seamonkey http://wireless.att.com/
> works as well as starting seamonkey and than navigating to att.
>
> [ebuild  N    ] www-client/seamonkey-1.1.15  USE="crypt ipv6 java ldap
> xinerama xprint -debug -gnome -mozdevelop -moznocompose -moznoirc
> -moznomail -moznopango -moznoroaming -postgres -xforms"
>
> kh

Thanks for testing the link.  That helps.  I also ran seamonkey in a
console to see what error it produces when it crashes.  This is what I got:

/usr/libexec/mozilla-launcher: line 119: 24240 Segmentation fault
$(type -P aoss) "$mozbin" $xulparams "$@"

I did a google search and most seam to think it is a low memory issue.
I have 2Gbs of ram here.  I am in the middle of compiling OOo but still,
this should be more than enough.  Here is the output of meminfo:

r...@smoker / # cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:      2074820 kB
MemFree:        315472 kB
Buffers:        169952 kB
Cached:        1019360 kB
SwapCached:          0 kB
Active:         975344 kB
Inactive:       620532 kB
HighTotal:     1179584 kB
HighFree:         1648 kB
LowTotal:       895236 kB
LowFree:        313824 kB
SwapTotal:      976712 kB
SwapFree:       976708 kB
Dirty:            4528 kB
Writeback:           0 kB
AnonPages:      406580 kB
Mapped:          78900 kB
Slab:           144412 kB
SReclaimable:   125856 kB
SUnreclaim:      18556 kB
PageTables:       2612 kB
NFS_Unstable:        0 kB
Bounce:              0 kB
CommitLimit:   2014120 kB
Committed_AS:   706448 kB
VmallocTotal:   114680 kB
VmallocUsed:     28084 kB
VmallocChunk:    81908 kB
r...@smoker / #

Anybody have any clues?  Things I can test?

Dale

:-)  :-)