On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 23:09:04 -0600
Joseph <syscon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've never posted any article on wiki, I think it requires knowledge of xml,
> doesn't it?

Absolutely not!
That's one of the beauties of wiki-syntax: you don't have to know
anything - you just type it all as you see fit and it'll look okay.

And a brief glance at the syntax help page will explain what kind of
brackets to put around links or code snippets, so it'll look even
better.

> If you want I can assist you, and maybe we can do it.
> It would require adding section on kernel module configuration as this is the
> main reason why iptable does not work with dansguardian.
> We can borrow sections from Linux.com as that article is well written but is
> missing "kernel configuration" as well as to what basic modules needs to be
> loaded for dansguardian and squid to work together, and how to check it.

I try to fill in what I stumble upon, but I'm afraid I have no
experience with dansguardian, nor do I know any gentoo-specific parts
of the setup, but if I'll install and set it up someday, I'll probably
write a few lines.

Sorry, guess I'm just a bit too lazy to setup something I neither needed
nor have any experience with similar systems, but don't make it sound
like such a big deal - writing an article in wiki (if you know what to
write) is no more trouble than writing such email to the list.

--
Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net