Marc Joliet пишет:
Am Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:09:00 +0400
schrieb Vasya Volkov <my.pipes.b...@gmail.com>:

Liviu Andronic пишет:
On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Vasya Volkov <my.pipes.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.
Can you suggest some simple program which can make these functions:
1).ape,.cue splitting 2)converting flac/ape/wav to ogg mp3 etc. 3)cutting
parts of audio files? Please with overlay if one there is.

There are:
media-sound/soundconverter
media-sound/audacity

Liviu

Audacity doesn't support .wav file format. I mean it doesn't convert .wav to mp3, ogg, etc...

Yes it does. Audacity can convert Wav to... *looks at export window*

  - Ogg
  - MP3
  - WMA
  - M4A (AAC)
  - GSM WAV
  - FLAC
  - AC3

and whatever else ffmpeg supports. You can even specify external programs to do
the encoding. Maybe you don't have the correct use flags set? Here's what I
have:

mar...@marcec ~ % equery uses audacity
[ Searching for packages matching audacity... ]
[ Colour Code : set unset ]
[ Legend : Left column  (U) - USE flags from make.conf              ]
[        : Right column (I) - USE flags packages was installed with ]
[ Found these USE variables for media-sound/audacity-1.3.7 ]
 U I
 + + alsa          : Adds support for media-libs/alsa-lib (Advanced Linux Sound
Architecture)
 + + ffmpeg        : Enable ffmpeg-based audio/video codec support
 + + flac          : Adds support for FLAC: Free Lossless Audio Codec
 + + id3tag        : Enables ID3 tagging with id3tag library
 + + jack          : Adds support for the JACK Audio Connection Kit
 + + ladspa        : Enables the ability to support ladspa plugins
 + + libsamplerate : Build with support for converting sample rates using
libsamplerate
 + + midi          : Enables MIDI support
 + + mp3           : Add support for reading mp3 files
 + + soundtouch    : Enables soundtouch library support
 - - twolame       : Enables twolame support (MPEG Audio Layer 2 encoder)
 + + vamp          : Enables vamp plugins support (Audio analysing plugins)
 + + vorbis        : Adds support for the OggVorbis audio codec

Soundconverter strange programm. I tried to convert my wav files to mp3 with it and size of files that I get was 20 Mb and more (same with wav files).
Any other?

I don't know about soundconverter, sorry.

HTH
Thanks. But audacity writes to me that it doesn't recognize my wav format. Maybe I have really different form of this format? How can I get informatin about format of my files?