Hi,

I am using sun-j2me for developing a mobile application that's supposed
to download some data via http to work with it. It works on my Nokia however
in the Emulator I get the message 'Application wants to use airtime' and
if I confirm this, nothing happens. Anybody had a similar experience?
I also notices that it seems there are some files, that are only accessible
by root that need to be writable by the user?

Regards,

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elw...@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185