Thanks, Dale, after your letter I found some solution :) I unmerged
libphoto and downloaded it's latest version from http://www.gphoto.org/
and images are downloading by gphoto2 and gtkam. But when I works not
under root any program cannot get access to /dev/ttS0. Changing
permissions to 777 for ttS0 does not take any effect. What permissions
these programs need?

--
Alexander Pilipovsky aka Engraver