Keith Dart wrote:
> On May 26, 2009, at 6:16 PM, Peter Humphrey wrote:
>
>> Changing USE flags is easy enough already, isn't it? I don't think I
>> want
>> any program meddling in my make.conf, thanks.
>
> No, I have not yet memorized all of them, and they change frequently.
> But suit yourself, I like ufed.

Memorized all of what?  Open a text editor and edit make.conf.  What do
you need to memorize?  If you use KDE, you can edit them with kwrite
which is about as easy as it gets.  Heck, I been using Gentoo for years
and I don't recall ever using ufed.

Now to go see what ufed even is.  I think I know what it does.

Dale

:-)  :-)