Hi,

When using Kaffeine as dbv-t viewer while there is traffic
on the ethernet I get anything from masssive distortion
to freezes of single channels (which can be recovered by
switch back and forth to another channel).

I am wondering, what the conjunction is between my ethernet
traffic and my dvb-t card/kaffeine ???

By the way: Is there an alternative to kaffeine, which
makes channel scanning and selecting that easy?

Thank you very much for any help in advance!
Have a nice weekend!
Kind regards
 Meino Cramer