Hi,

This morning after preparing for update I got this:

    !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=app-admin/eselect-opengl-1.0.7" have
been masked.
    !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
request:
    - app-admin/eselect-opengl-1.0.7 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)

Does this mean, that the only package, which wants to be
installed/updated is that one which is masked?

...I tried to update the xorg-server and cairo by the way...not this
eselect-opengl...

Confused,
mcc