Hello.

I've installed recently thunar on my kde desktop and it looks very ugly due to
strange icons set. In console output it gives

(thunar:4215): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'gnome-fs-home' for
stock: Icon 'gnome-fs-home' not present in theme

So I've installed x11-themes/gnome-icon-theme, x11-themes/tango-icon-theme and
others then tried to change the icons set via xfce4-appearance-settings. But
this doesn't change icons that used in thunar and it still writes warning in
console and looks ugly.

How I can make tnunar to use some icons set?