Dan Farrell wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:22:31 -0500
> Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I'm in the process of switching
>> from dial-up to DSL.   :-D   :-D
>>

> Running gentoo on dialup for so long, you must be the most patient
> person in existence.

Weeeellllll, they are testing my patience again.  I signed up, got my
modem from the local AT&T store, got everything done except for the user
name and password.  They said they can't give me a user name and
password until it gets out of "transition" or some crap like that.
Expected date, *9-9-2009*.  :-@

I was planning to test DSL on this little update.

Total: 26 packages (8 upgrades, 1 downgrade, 2 new, 15 reinstalls), Size
of downloads: 142,546 kB

Now it is a >15 hour download.  I'm starting to picture my 3/4 ton
pick-up on top of that DSL box.  It's starting to look pretty darn good
too.  Would sort of miss the ole truck tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)