On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:42:12 +0600
Mike Kazantsev <mk.frag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 05:20:05 +0200
> meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
>
> > I try to build the developper branch of a software project,
> > which is not in Gentoo.
> >
> > This works a longer time.
> >
> > Now the compilatino process aborts with
> >
> > glmodule.c:926: error: 'glActiveTexture' undeclared (first use in
> > this function) .
> >
> > Sounds somehow OpenGL-related:
> > I am using a nVidia Corporation GeForce 7600 GT with NVidia-drivers
> > and eselected opengl. Since Blender, which uses OpenGL a lot runs
> > fine and is also build each day from developper sources...
> >
> > Does anyone know to what glActiveTexture belongs to?
> > And where I can buy one for my Linux box ;)
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance for any helpful hint !
>
> On my system it's in /usr/include/GL/glew.h header, which belongs to
> media-libs/glew, so you probably need to have it installed.

My bad, I've misread grep results. It really is
in /usr/include/GL/glext.h.
And that file should be symlink created by "eselect opengl" with
source belonging either to media-libs/mesa or nvidia drivers.

If source file include lines are correct, you might want to try
re-emerging nvidia drivers and eselect'ing them.

--
Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net