Ward Poelmans wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:51, Jorma Airola <juggernaut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Same here, no breakage on my laptop or desktop.
>>
>>  I have used  dev-util/lafilefixer few time with "--justfixit" option
>> few times,could that be the reason for smooth upgrade?
>>

> Did you remove the lib "libxcb-xlib.so" or is it still there?
>
> Ward

No i did not remove it nor is it there , "slocate libxcb-xlib.so.0" returns
nothing. Elogv for  x11-libs/libxcb-1.4-r shows only "INFO: prepare
xRunning elibtoolize in: libxcb-1.4
x  Applying portage-2.2.patch ...
x  Applying sed-1.5.6.patch ...
x  Applying as-needed-2.2.6.patch ...

This is on my laptop with x86 system, haven't gone through my desktop with
x86_64 thoroughly yet.