In <c920b880-42b9-4eef-9548-86c151c79...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk>
strol...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk (Stroller) writes:

>On 22 Sep 2009, at 14:51, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
>> I set this up and I am able to receive faxes. Googling fax to email
>> gave
>> me many hits on the opposite, but is there a simple way to get hylafax
>> to send the received fax to an email address with the .tif as
>> attachment?

>Uh, I was about to write about how this is so easy on vgetty, and
>explain how it does it, and say "maybe Hylafax does it in a similar
>manner", but then I stopped to Google "Hylafax email".

>The second link is from the Hylafax FAQ and explains how to do exactly
>what you ask:
>http://www.hylafax.org/content/Attach_fax_document_to_email_notification

>Please forgive me if you've already tried this. Apparently there are
>two versions of Hylafax, so perhaps this doesn't apply to yours. But
>if this is the case, you need to say that when posting.
Thanks this was the link I was searching for.
I think I was too specific in using 'fax 2 email' or variations of that
in my search string. Now if I get it to send faxes I am happy :)

Regards,

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elw...@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185