I am looking at the lshw of a compaq desktop with pci-express and a Radeon
X600 and see that it's VGA and secondary dispalyes are "unclaimed".  What
does this mean?  Have I got the kernel config wrong?
===================================
     *-pci
          product: 82915G/P/GV/GL/PL/910GL Memory Controller Hub
          vendor: Intel Corporation
          physical id: 100
          bus info: p...@0000:00:00.0
          version: 04
          width: 32 bits
          clock: 33MHz
        *-pci:0
             product: 82915G/P/GV/GL/PL/910GL PCI Express Root Port
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1
             bus info: p...@0000:00:01.0
             version: 04
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pci pm msi pciexpress normal_decode bus_master
cap_list
             configuration: driver=pcieport-driver
           *-display:0 UNCLAIMED
                product: RV380 0x3e50 [Radeon X600]
                vendor: ATI Technologies Inc
                physical id: 0
                bus info: p...@0000:01:00.0
                version: 00
                width: 32 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: pm pciexpress vga_controller bus_master cap_list
                configuration: latency=0
           *-display:1 UNCLAIMED
                product: RV380 [Radeon X600] (Secondary)
                vendor: ATI Technologies Inc
                physical id: 0.1
                bus info: p...@0000:01:00.1
                version: 00
                width: 32 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: pm pciexpress bus_master cap_list
                configuration: latency=0

In the kernel I have enabled:

AGP_INTEL=y
DRM=y