Alan McKinnon schrieb:
On Sunday 11 October 2009 23:25:02 Dale wrote:
To correct myself (shame on me). Who is the oldest ...
I'm 71 ... is that old enough?
Oh dear. I used to call myself an old codger. At a mere sprightly 44, do
I now  have to downgrade myself to "still wet behind the ears"?

I'm 42 so I got your back.  lol

Dale

Hehe, you can join me in the lucky crowd - people who went to school when Pluto was still a planet :-)
rofl
but same for me and I am only 28.

But I'm not giving up the nic I use everywhere except mailing lists:

splog: snarky pedantic lazy old git

My 12 year-old figured that out and reckoned it was ahuge joke, so he told his mum (my ex). She was decidedly not ... amused
:-)

rofl
Thanks for that mail. Maid me smile for minutes.

kh