Am Samstag 17 Oktober 2009 17:54:49 schrieb econti:
> Now, to emerge akonadi-server, kcontrol I should downgrade all the qt-*
> to the 4.5.1 version.

Says who? You can only tell what want's the downgrade when you add -t.
akonadi-server needs some qt packages with a version ">=4.5.0" and kcontrol is
a KDE 3.5 package which won't pull in QT 4 at all.

> Then to mask all the new kde4 packages, qt-*-4.5.2
> and xulrunner. Is it right?

How do come to this conclusion? Run your emerge command again with -t and
you'll see clearer.

Bye...

        Dirk