walt wrote:
> On 10/31/2009 07:05 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:

>> /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/libxslt-1.1.26/temp/autoconf.out
>> ***** autoconf *****
>> ***** PWD: /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/libxslt-1.1.26/work/libxslt-1.1.26
>> ***** autoconf
>>
>>   configure.in:120: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
>>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>>       See the Autoconf documentation.
>>   configure.in:121: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
>>

> If I'm interpreting things correctly (unlikely) those two macros are defined
> in /usr/share/libtool/libtld/aclocal.m4, which belongs to the libtool package.
> (On my machine, sys-devel/libtool-2.2.6a).
>
> Do you have such a file/package on your machine?

I was reluctant to post but I did a google search and although it
appeared they were talking about Macs and such, they were talking about
libtool and (e)make's friends.  Could it be that there is a version
mismatch between those three?  Maybe one or two are newer than the others?

I also noticed there were a couple other packages affected, which lead
me to narrow my search a little more.  Seems to be the same thoughts all
the way around tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)