>> I haven't used wine's /usr/bin/iexplore to test a website in IE for a
>> while, and now it looks like that binary is no longer installed.  Does
>> anyone know how to get it, or if there is a replacement of some sort?
>> I looked at the files installed by wine in /usr/bin but didn't see
>> anything.

Great site, I will use that a lot.

The nice thing about iexplore is it lets you interact with the
browser, and some pages I need to test are the result of a POST.

My memory failed me before.  iexplore is run like this:

wine iexplore www.example.com

For me the window it loads is blank though.  Is it working for anyone else?

- Grant