Dale wrote:
Rudmer van Dijk wrote:

after sync, portage wants to install dev-java/icedtea6-bin, although there is a jdk installed (I already had dev-java/sun-jdk-1.6.0.17)
well it turns out that sun-jdk-1.6.0.17 has suddenly been license masked...
adding ACCEPT_LICENSE="dlj-1.1" to make.conf lets sun-jdk be accepted again.
no more spontaneous forced installation of icedtea6-bin!

I cheated then.  I did this for mine:
ACCEPT_LICENSE="*"

This is strange: I tried to update, and got list of ~10 packages,
plus that above mentioned error. So I included in ACCEPT_LICENSE="*"
in make.conf, and tried it agan. And nothing. Suddenly it portage
does not want to update anything. As if there is nothing to update...

Jarry