Jacques Montier a gentiment tapote:
> Julien Gormotte a gentiment tapote:
>
>> Ok, this is interesting :
>> libpng12.so.0
>> libQtSvg.so.4
>> I suppose the icons are in png or svg format, and k3b is not able to
>> load them because this lib is missing...
>>
>> Did you tried a revdep-rebuild ? maybe an update broke these libs ?
>>
>> Well, it's a possibility, but try this.
>>
>> And, just to be sure, try to do this, with the same user you use to
>> launch k3b :
>> file /usr/share/apps/k3b/icons/*
>>
>> If it works, then it's not a permissions problem.
>>
>> Julien Gormotte

> $ file /usr/share/apps/k3b/icons/*
> i get :
> /usr/share/apps/k3b/icons/crystalsvg: directory
> /usr/share/apps/k3b/icons/hicolor:    directory
>
> So i can access to those directories as user.
>
> Now revdep-rebuild...
>
> Thank you for you help !
>
> --
> Jacques

Hi everybody,

# revdep-rebuild --> All system consistent.
I re-emerged :
# x11-libs/qt-svg-4.5.3-r1
# media-libs/libpng-1.2.38
But no success, k3b doesn't load icons.
I think k3b doesn't even read the /usr/share/k3b/icons directory as i
deleted it without any change...

I noticed one thing with kde games (kshisen or else ): they are unable
to load *.svgz (background images).
I have to move *.svgz to *.gz, then to unzip then and move to svg.
Then the background images are loaded...
Strange...

--
Jacques