Nikos Chantziaras <rea...@arcor.de> wrote:

> I already posted how do downgrade to 1.6.5 correctly :P

I have a slightly different case, but related -- I tried the upgrade
because I saw a message that the new nvidia drivers would actually work,
but xorg-server 1.7.1 would not compile and so I followed the
instructions in the bug 290739 comments 3 and 6 and xorg-server 1.6.5
and 1.6.4 which is the one I still have -- neither one will compile.  In
the 1.6.5 case I get errors in rensize.c.

Thanks in advance for any ideas on how to fix.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com