On Friday 20 November 2009 16:43:20 Paul Hartman wrote:
> I would also check out the Asus G51J-A1 which is a similar set-up to
> the Dell. It seems to be a good package for the price too.

It seems like a well priced machine which comes with two hard drives! That may
consume more battery power than the single drive Dell.  Unfortunately, this
Asus model is not yet available in the UK and I bet that when they release it
here it will be quite expensive.  Other than that the choice comes down to
Nvidia for Asus Vs ATI for Dell.
--
Regards,
Mick