Nope, but if there isn't a particular reason for using thunderbird (ie. some function unlikely to be found in other clients). But opera webbrowser comes with an email client built into it, and if you use a panel view, well you'll get a nice little tree called mailing lists :-)
So if switching browser is an option, then there's a cause :-)

Zeerak