Well, I assumed the same thing, but if we all assume that someone else is doing it...

I just tried and it is done :-)

Zeerak

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:20:08 +0100, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mohamed Hagag wrote:

You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you may find this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please go to http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=gentoo-u...@lists.gentoo.org <http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=gentoo-u...@lists.gentoo.org>

Should I assume that there is someone else getting this that can unsubscribe these folks? Maybe ban them for future reference.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
Zeerak