On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 02:59:31PM +0200, Thanasis wrote:
> http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/17587875/Logitech_diNovo_Keyboard_Mac_Edition.html

Dont see why not. I have a rebranded logitech wireless keyboard/mouse
combo which uses a USB receiver, similar to described in the link. It
works out of the box just like another USB keyboard. For my
keyboard/mouse, after plugging the USB receiver in, I need to hit a
button on the receiver and a corresponding button on the keyboard and
mouse to associate the keyboard/mouse to the wireless receiver.

Cheers,

Willie W. Wong                                     ww...@math.princeton.edu
408 Fine Hall,  Department of Mathematics, Princeton University,  Princeton
         et vice versa   ~~~  I. Newton