Hi all,

I'm moving from amarok to exaile.

Now I'm trying to configure my global shortcuts on XFCE. I've read
somewhere (forums+google) that I should have some exaile plugin called
"keyboard shortcut", but I don't have it when I open the plugin dialog
box. I don't find any plugin in portage and I don't know if I have to
manually download it or not (and where to get it).

I'm using 0.2.99.

Could someone that is already using exaile give me some help on this
issue?

TIA;

Ps: I tried to ask to exaile mailing list, but I don't know why my
questions do not reach the list. Yes, I did subscribe myself :-)

--
Arnau Bria
http://blog.emergetux.net