On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:13:20 +0800, Leon Feng wrote:

> I have seen this for weeks, but since I upgrade to portage-2.2* at the
> same time, do not know whether it is related. My revdep-rebuild out is
> listed below, anyone has a solution?

Are you also running the testing gentoolkit? Otherwise you're trying to
use the old revdep-rebuild wit the new portage, which may have
unexpected consequences.

Have you run lafilefixer --justfixit? This should always be the first
step when revdep-rebuild reports problems.

--
Neil Bothwick

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is
no woman around to hear him - Is he still wrong?