On 2/11/2010 7:00 AM, Walter Dnes wrote:

And if I really wanted a glitzy, bloated,
slow-as-molasses, pointy-clicky-touchy-feely-oowee-GUI, I would've
stayed with Windows, thank you.  I started with Blckbox and am now on
ICEWM.

So, to summarize:

* You don't like modern desktop environment design philosophy
* You have no need for all of the convenience and productivity enhancements they provide
* You are perfectly happy to use your previous window manager
* Your previous window manager continues to work well for you and do everything you require from a window manager,

and,

* You just really like to complain about things.

--Mike