Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the delay in replying; having a few problems with my broadband
connection :(

Rather than continue with the bash version of webapp-config, with all
its known performance and quality issues, work has switched instead to
providing a port over to Python.

The Python version will be webapp-config v1.50.  Assuming my broadband
stays up long enough, I'll be adding this to the tree this weekend.

I'll also shortly be launching vhost-tools.org, which will be the
central site for webapp-config and its successors.  Timescales depend
entirely on how long it takes my hosting company to provision the server
I've ordered.

Best regards,
Stu
--

--
Stuart Herbert                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gentoo Developer                                  http://www.gentoo.org/

GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319  C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C