On Saturday 25 February 2006 09:45, Casey Allen Shobe wrote:
> I've been working rather extensively trying to get all languages to work
> properly on my system with squirrelmail.

...and now I feel quite the idiot, as I finally guessed the solution.

Apparently without mbstring, system locale support doesn't matter, which threw
me off.  However the locales you want to work must be supported by libc if
you intend them to work with mbstring.

I previously only had C, POSIX, en_US, and en_US.utf8 locales available on my
system using glibc's userlocales option.  I've corrected this and now all is
well. :)  Hopefully this info is of use to somebody...

--
Casey Allen Shobe | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | 206-381-2800
SeattleServer.com, Inc. | http://www.seattleserver.com