----- Forwarded message from "www.dotproject.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: "www.dotproject.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: dotProject.net Newsletter
To: "www.dotproject.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue,  6 Jun 2006 02:06:40 +0000 (UTC)

                [1]Home | [2]Your Account | [3]Subscriptions

                     dotProject.net Monthly Newsletter

   dotProject.net Monthly Newsletter for Monday, June 05, 2006
   Issue: 3
   Hello and welcome to our irregular newsletter.
   Thanks for your subscription.

   dotProject version 2.0.3 has been released today.

   This is a bug fix release and includes some security enhancements to
   recently uncovered problems when using IE as the browser.

   All sites are encouraged to upgrade to this release.

   For details on installing all versions of dotProject go to
   [4]Installation Instructions

   To download 2.0.3 go to Sourceforge - [5]dotProject

   For all support forums, faqs, documentation, bug listings etc. visit
   the main website at [6]http://www.dotproject.net
   If you would like dotProject specific news head over to
   www.dotproject.net and sign up for that newsletter.
   Thank you for your interest
   The dotProject Team

    * For more information, please visit our [7]web site. Please do not
       write to us using the address from which this email was sent.
          * If you do NOT wish to receive future event emails from
          www.dotproject.net visit the [8]Subscriptions Services.
                             www.dotproject.net

                        pnTresMailer by Tresware.com