Hi Peter,

Peter Volkov wrote:
> В Чтв, 30/10/2008 в 10:41 +0800, Patrick Nagel пишет:
>> It's my first webapp ebuild, and one of my first ebuilds at all, so there may
>> be newbish mistakes in it. I would appreciate if anybody with more experience
>> could have a look at it.
>
> Well, in general it looks good. But still some things could be improved.
> Just run "repoman full" in www-apps/tt-rss directory and fix all
> warnings besides ebuild.allmasked.

Thanks! I created a ChangeLog (which just says '2008-11-01: Initial version'),
and I added the default headers from /usr/portage/skel.ebuild. I also added
quotes around one variable. Now repoman only reports:

  ebuild.allmasked              1

But what to do about that? Is it because I specified 'KEYWORDS="~amd64"'? And
what would be reasonable to specify there? I can (currently) only test it on
amd64.

> Also why do you dodoc README and then
> cp that README in MY_HTDOCSDIR?
>
> dodoc README
> cp -R * ${D}/${MY_HTDOCSDIR}

Umm... I took this from the roundcube ebuild - thought it does something
special with the README, without further investigation. I removed it now.

>> If it's ok, maybe it could be put into the overlay?
>
> BTW, do you want to maintain this package later? If so I'd suggested you
> to look at sunrise project:
>
> http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki
>
> you'll be able to maintain this package very easily there.

Sure, I can maintain it. Thanks for the pointer!
http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/HowToCommit and
http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/CodingStandards look especially
helpful.

Patrick.

- --
Key ID: 0x86E346D4            http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4