Hi all,
I'm a beginner using OSM service. Right now, I have a bunch of vehicle
trajectory GPS coordinates with timestamp. I want to attach each GPS point with
its corresponding road type, e.g, highway, local street.
Basically I could do reverse geocoding using Nominatim, while it only replies
with street information, without road type information. And parsing the
detailed page (detail,php) is not viable since my data volume is huge.
Do you have any insight of taking care about this kind of issue?
Thanks in advance and looking forward to your reply.
Tao