I was typing my response to the offered paper when Dr. Caldeira's post came
through. Exactly! And politely put! Even a layperson, such as myself, can
see this paper as disturbingly myopic with a profound lack of
"common sense". If a study incorporates a key phase such as "our analysis
considers only a small subset of the parametric and structural
uncertainties", why bother waisting the paper to publish it?

I would love to play Texas Hold'm with that research team!

*Michael Hayes*
*360-708-4976*
http://www.wix.com/voglerlake/vogler-lake-web-site