Hi Nathan,

Please let me clean up my statement here. I think you have just made my
point in that we are getting a good handle on the complexities of the many
chemical/biological issues of the different aspects of GE. And, that
accumulation and synthesis of knowledge is....by and large....from
individual efforts associated with non-direct GE investigations. If GE is to
go forward as a supported effort, un-known/hypothetical feedbacks will be
exceedingly improbable.

BC is an important way to lock in carbon and increase soil quality. But,
international permission is not needed. I was trying to address the
international perspective.

The methane issue should scare the pants off of any thinking person! And,
yes, it needs as much clearance and support as it can get......ASAP!

Thanks,