Hello Mark,

Concerning cryogenic use, have you factored in the Atmospheric Electrical
aspects of CCN? It is a rarely talked about issue, but there is clear
indications that CCN has an electrical aspect.

Here are a few references. If your concept gets to the modeling stage, the
modelers may want to take this type of electrical dynamics into
consideration to show a more realistic model.

http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/1993/93JD00627.shtml

<http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/1993/93JD00627.shtml>
http://www.utdallas.edu/nsm/physics/pdf/Tin_rev.pdf

<http://www.utdallas.edu/nsm/physics/pdf/Tin_rev.pdf>
http://www.accessscience.com/content/Atmospheric-electricity-and-effects-on-clouds/YB071070

http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0506/0506077.pdf

Have you worked up any quantitative idea of how cryo release would effect
local air moisture content?

Also, there are a number of potential climate intervention investigations
going on that are not being currently discussed within this forum. Here is
an innovative approach that has interested me for some time.

http://wemustknow.net/2011/04/haarp-atmospheric-heating-as-a-research-tool/

<http://wemustknow.net/2011/04/haarp-atmospheric-heating-as-a-research-tool/>I
read the initial patent on this back in the early 90's and have been waiting
to see them get to this phase of investigations. If you read the initial IP,
this type of use of the concept is apparent. It can create "hot spots" in
the upper atmosphere. Eventually, I predict this type of technology will be
able to "steer" weather fronts. Creating a line of hot spots adjacent to a
natural front can create small low pressure troughs (hot air is light thus
less pressure). Adjusting the pressure around the weather front would be an
interesting experiment. IMHO

Here is the patent
http://conspiration.ca/brevet_chemtrails/United%20States%20Patent%204,686,605.htm

My concept (more of a thought experiment) was to possibly use the HAARP
method to power a high altitude tether for the purpose of providing low cost
regional geosat like communications and possible energy harvesting. The
concept was a "chimney" like tether. The Novim report (Pg 48) has
an analysis of one variation on concept.
http://people.ucalgary.ca/~keith/papers/119.Blackstock.etal.ClimateEngResptoClimEmerg.e.pdf

<http://people.ucalgary.ca/~keith/papers/119.Blackstock.etal.ClimateEngResptoClimEmerg.e.pdf>However,

my concept was not "inflatable", a design some have suggested. It was more
of a tethered line of electrical powered large bore like airframe UAVs which
would adjust the individual UAV unit's lift/thrust to meet the different
"flight" conditions. The main advantage of the system, beyond flight
stability, was that the individual units could disengage from the tether and
land like aircraft. This rapid landing of the system would be important for
a number of operational needs. I envisioned liquid nitrogen as a working
fluid for certain lift, control and electrical aspects. Heated nitrogen was
to be used as lifting gas for the units stationed within the stratosphere.
So, atmospheric release of nitrogen is something I have looked into.

BTW, did I give you that old patent on the airborne rapid balloon inflation
apparatus?

Also, have you looked into the different SBIR opportunities? It is not
uncommon for an investigator to show their concept and their ability to
perform the research to a government lab and, if there is interest in the
concept, that lab will put out an SBIR solicitation. Just a thought.

Michael